- THOU SHALL remember that everything belongs to God (Psa. 24:1, 2).
- THOU SHALL remember that God demands faithfulness (1 Cor. 4:2).
- THOU SHALL lay-up treasure in heaven (Matt. 6:19-21).
- THOU SHALL be content with what you have (Heb. 13:5).
- THOU SHALL spend less than you earn.
- THOU SHALL give cheerfully to the Lord’s work (2 Cor. 9:7).
- THOU SHALL give to help the needy (Matt. 25:35-46; Rom. 12:13).
- THOU SHALL not let money control your behavior, etc. (1 Tim. 6:10).
- THOU SHALL give to support the Gospel (Phil. 4:13-18).
- THOU SHALL pay your bills, taxes, etc. on time (Rom. 13:5-8).
MY FINANCIAL HEART
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Prov. 23:7).
HOW YOUR FINANCIAL HEART WAS DIVIDED LAST MONTH
Write the amount of your income you spent in each category:
1._____$ Church, preaching Gospel, missions
2._____$ Mortgage/rent/ utilities, repairs, yard
3._____$ Bills/Credit cards
4._____$ Recreation/ vacation, hobbies, etc.
5._____$ Savings/ investments
6._____$ Personal grooming/clothing, hair, nails, etc.
7._____$ Eating Out/ Take out
8._____$ Taxes/ fees
9._____$ Automobile expenses, job expenses, travel, etc.
10._____$ Entertainment, cable, movies, sports, etc.